Aquatic Habitat Specialist
The number one question we are asked on a regular basis is how we offer such a high level of care for our client’s pets and their aquariums and the answer is simple: Our Rock Star Team. While we have extensive on the job training and processes in place for our new team members it all starts with high quality individuals. We are always looking for great people who have good communication skills, a high level of integrity, a strong work ethic, a great sense of humor and a desire to work on some of the coolest aquariums around. So, if you are looking for a career that you will love, send us your resume for review.
- Fulltime Employment With Overtime Opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation And Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance Benefit Opportunities
- Company Provided Cell Phone
- Company Vehicles
- Product At Wholesale Pricing
- On The Job Training
- Continued Education At Industry Events, Trade Shows And Classes
Required Skills And Qualifications:
- Must Be 18+ With A High School Diploma or Above
- Have A Good Driving Record
- Have 2 Years Aquarium Industry Experience and/or 5 Years Hobbyist Experience
- Able To Lift 50 Pounds Without Physical Strain
- Position Is Subject To Background Check.
- SCUBA Certified A Plus
Premier Aquarium Service, Inc. Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
If intrigued, please email cover letter and resume to Careers@PremierAquarium.com. Include a brief summary of your aquarium related experience in your cover letter.